[Inx] (follow up) Inxusb test [was Digest etc.]

Peter Garrett inx-one at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jul 29 04:41:48 PDT 2009

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 19:01:41 +1000
Peter Garrett <inx-one at optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 21:58:18 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
> marshagilliland at earthlink.net wrote:
[snips]
> > Once I figure out how to adjust the screen size and get ceni worked out,
> >  then install then use the update script, I will report back again.  :)

I should have mentioned ...
You can edit the grub boot line with 'e' and if I remember correctly
hitting <esc> keeps your edited changes.

So substituting for example "vga=788" (without quotes) instead of
"vga=791" at the end of the kernel line would give you 800x600 @ 16 bit
colour.

I don't have the Grub boot screen in front of me at the moment, but I
thinks that's right - anyway a bit of trial and error should get it for
you.

Peter
--
"INX Is Not X" Live CD based on Ubuntu 8.04 : http://inx.maincontent.net