[Inx] (follow-followup ;)Inxusb test [was Digest etc.]

Peter Garrett inx-one at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jul 29 04:58:47 PDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 07:01:41PM +1000, Peter Garrett wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 21:58:18 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
> marshagilliland at earthlink.net wrote:
>

> > Once I figure out how to adjust the screen size and get ceni worked out,
> >  then install then use the update script, I will report back again.  :)

Clarifying: editing the Grub boot line - my other post is not quite
right...

This is from Mutt via USB live boot @ 800x600 resolution :)

When Grub loads and you see the green screen box:

e to edit, arrow down to kernel line, e to edit kernel line -
then edit the vga= to say vga=788 , and hit b to boot.

This won't persist of course - currently you would have to do it each
time you boot. I will be fixing this to offer 800x600 options asap.

Hope this helps...

Peter