[Inx] eeepc wireless

David Ring n1ea at arrl.net
Tue Apr 21 18:04:22 PDT 2009

I have a newer IBM Lenovo laptop - and it's supported by the current
and upcoming Ubuntu for wireless.  It would be AWESOME to have INX
support it's wireless.  INX is fast and efficient.

INX is by far the sleekest distro - and as you've seen it even does
pictures and sound!

Best to all,
David Ring
Green Harbor, MA