[Inx] eeepc wireless

a.bordoni at tiscali.it a.bordoni at tiscali.it
Tue Apr 21 15:54:12 PDT 2009

I'm experimenting a variety of linux flavors on my 1-year-old eeepc
701.
I'm not a linux newbie, but I'm not an expert at all.
I came
across inX, and I'm relly fascinated by the idea of getting as much as
possible out of a linux box without X.
Well, coming to the point, I
can't get the wireless card to work.
I know that most ubuntu based
distros were able to successfully use the eeepc wifi card (through
madwifi, I suppose).
Can somebody tell me if and how it is possible to
make the wifi card under inX.
Obviously, I cannot use any other
connection to the web from inside inX...
Thanks

Su Tiscali Photo c'è la Promozione di Primavera. Stampa le tue foto nei formati 13x17 o 13x19 a soli 0,11 euro

http://photo.tiscali.it