[Inx] Updates, Interview, and Questions for Discussion

CGA callea.gaetano.andrea at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 01:36:15 PST 2008

Hey there Peter,

i've listened to the interview and i found interesting. (it also shuttered
my idea of your age :P)
thanks to the user who linked the interview in #inx i discovered OSOTA.

on the forums i would say that if "we" really need to include one, at least
should be as much "text based" (or bbs like) as it can be. XD
to end with something coherent: sorry i cannot make it. i would help with
forums but i really don't have the time.

but the main reason i'm answering this email is to include my favourite
radio :P and/or to propose a "couple of step add your favourite radio here"
thing in INX. (i haven't tried tihs one, might be already possible. in that
case i beg you to accept my apologize).

anyway here's the link: http://wfmu.org

it's a wonderful american Free Form radio (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freeform_(radio_format) ), with a rich
schedule, various show for *any* taste. and more important with no ads and
shit at all.
i'm a supporter of this radio and i advice you at least try it. you'll be
happy. last but not least: Free Form and Free Software, does it ring the
bell???

ciao

--
Callea Gaetano Andrea