[Inx] Extra Screen Shot (re: Radio Menu / Player)

Peter Garrett inx-one at optusnet.com.au
Sun Nov 9 16:11:55 PST 2008

Hi again,

Just another screen shot to give an idea of the advantages (and
problems) with the new code for Radio. Note both the updating of
the list of played tracks as they roll over to the next one, and the
wrap and encoding issues I'm trying to deal with.

http://thoreauputic.boinc.ch/klassiek.png  (1024x768, taken with
'chvt 1; fbgrab klassiek.png'  from tty2)

Listing of track info like this appears not to be an option for Windows
Media, Real Media or Ogg Vorbis in the URLs I have tried with the
mplayer back-end.

Peter

--
"INX Is Not X" Live CD based on Ubuntu 8.04 : http://inx.maincontent.net