[Inx] INX+Ubuntu 8.04 & INX 8.10 Experimentation

Samson Wong samsonctwong at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 18:47:50 PST 2008

Actually I remembered something; I made 2 tries at INX 8.10. The one I last
night, iirc correctly (and it does seem hazy now ;-)) worked fine. The 2nd
try I did this morning, which the problems mentioned in the 1st post.

Anyways the general advice is if you're going to dare upgrading, have
extreme caution. :-)