[Inx] hardy-inx

Peter Garrett inx-one at optusnet.com.au
Fri May 23 18:18:03 PDT 2008

On Sun, 18 May 2008 12:04:40 +1000
Andre Mangan <andrem at internode.on.net> wrote:

> Often when one buys a computer book it comes with a CD.  Is there a plan
> for a book to come with an INX CD?

Belated reply... sorry. There have been no plans, but it's a
possibility I suppose. I need to re-tip my quill.

> INX when it shuts down also shuts down the computer.  After using it in
> VirtualBox for so long I had forgotten that it has always done this.
>
> Would an option for reboot be possible?

I think so - just a matter of inserting a "sudo shutdown -r now" with a
key for it ( "r" seems the obvious choice)

This, however, won't do as expected with a live CD, since it ejects, if
I remember correctly. I need to try it. I haven't yet done so...

--
Peter Garrett <inx-one at optusnet.com.au>