[Inx] hardy-inx

Andre Mangan andrem at internode.on.net
Sat May 17 19:04:40 PDT 2008

Hello to all,

Today, for the first time I tried Brasero for burning the hardy edition
of INX.  Two coasters later I used the old CD/DVD Creator and was
successful.

Preliminary tests show that hardy-inx functions as before.  Full testing
to follow.  I will keep in mind to test the bootable CD rather than the
VirtualBox installation.

I thought about Peter's idea of making two INXs (now where have I seen
that monicker before?) and I assume that both would be on the same disc.
That is a great idea.

Often when one buys a computer book it comes with a CD.  Is there a plan
for a book to come with an INX CD?

INX when it shuts down also shuts down the computer.  After using it in
VirtualBox for so long I had forgotten that it has always done this.

Would an option for reboot be possible?

Cheers,
Andre