[Inx] current status?

Dennis Gutowski dennygoot at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 12:52:48 PDT 2017

I haven't seen any life in inx for some time.. just curious if the project
is considered dead? I know at one point there was talk of this unique
project getting a revamp... just wondering if that's still on the table??

-Denny

--
Denny's Computers <http://dpccom.blogspot.com/> - It is our goal to serve
Wausau & Merrill Wisconsin as a "not profit seeking" computer organization