[Inx] replace CapsLock with Escape?

Ludo Beckers lazylew at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 13:58:44 PDT 2014

I really can't recall exactly how I did it, as it's been quite a while.
I did get an offlist reply from someone confirming there's no more updates,
so I completely dropped the idea. (Might still have that mail somewhere..)

Are you suggesting INX is still usable even though based on the very old
Ubuntu 8?

I thought it was a very fun project to learn more about Linux.
Meanwhile I did a text-only install of Debian7 and later added Openbox as
GUI to keep it minimal.
INX was more fun though :-)

Ludo
www.potingue.be