[Inx] CLI-app-menu at GitHub.com

D.J.J. Ring, Jr. n1ea at arrl.net
Mon Mar 18 00:28:06 PDT 2013

Have a nerdy day yourself, Mr. Chin, and who is the "Perry" that your Morse
Code signature line ends with?

.... .- ...- .   .-   -. . .-. -.. --.-   -.. .- --.-   .--. . .-. .-. --.-

Which means:

HAVE A NERDY DAY PERRY

Well wishes to all!

The exact location of the script is here:
https://github.com/rdchin/CLI-app-menu

David J. Ring, Jr., N1EA <http://www.qsl.net/n1ea/>  Radio-Officers
Group<http://groups.google.com/group/radio-officers?hl=en>-- Join
Morse Recordings <http://tiny.cc/n1ea>
*Gopher Hole:*  gopher://sdf.org/1/users/djringjr/ (native or with
Firefox's Overbite extension) or via http to gopher
gateway<http://gopher.floodgap.com/gopher/gw?gopher://sdf.org/1/users/djringjr/>
*C**hat* Skype: djringjr MSN: djringjr at msn.com AIM: N1EA icq: 27380609

=30=