[Inx] ps edit: Re: inx 1.17 installed WAS:Re: inxtaller on usb (almost there)

Peter Garrett inx-one at optusnet.com.au
Sun Mar 3 15:17:12 PST 2013

On Sun, 3 Mar 2013 22:29:54 +0100
Ludo Beckers <lazylew at gmail.com> wrote:

> I downloaded INX-unstable-1.17.iso from here
> http://inx.maincontent.net/devel/unstable/
> and burned it to cd.
> I don't remember what the options where at boot time (from the cd), but on
> this new cd there was 1 more option compared to the 1.0-live cd
> I picked that one and it installed all sorts of stuff from the web.
> I was also surpised by the Ubuntu header.

OK, as I suspected, you used the two-stage installation. This means you
need to do Stage 2, which is described on the live CD under the
installation options, in the Tools screen.

So you are only half way there ;)

Boot the CD and read the instructions!

I don't have the instructions at hand, but it's pretty straightforward.

Let us know how it goes.

Peter