[Inx] where is the menu?

Franklin Chou franklinmchou at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 09:08:25 PDT 2011

hey thanks.

you know i figured out where the menu program when i realized i could
use whereis. but i guess i just had a brain fart that day.

inx is a great idea. i hope you keep the project going and as you said
the way ubuntu is going with all the new GNOMEShell stuff...well it
seems what you're doing is trying to fuse a desktop/server environment
where its pretty enough for desktop use but it pretty much runs text-mode.

i'm currently compiling the 3.0 kernel release candidate for inx and
we'll see how that goes...trying to use inx and gpm as a proving ground
for some custom linux mouse drivers.

franklin