[Inx] Wesnoth on INX

Peter Garrett inx-one at optusnet.com.au
Mon Mar 2 23:24:30 PST 2009

On Tue, 3 Mar 2009 17:58:43 +1100
Jeremy Visser <jeremy.visser at gmail.com> wrote:

> Adding these games to the INX disc would be impractical, as it would at least
> double the size of the .iso, but it would be cool to get some of the
> dependencies up and running. (I'm not sure if the Ubuntu-supplied SDL
> contains fbdev or directfb support -- it may need to be compiled in and
> shipped on the disc, for instance.)

Is this something that you could look into? I have a lot of respect for
your knowledge and abilities, having spoken with you both in person and
on IRC, and I also think that doing this would be beyond my current
"expertise" (such as it is... or isn't...).

Any itches for you to scratch here? Creative sparks?

No compulsion of course - the INX Gulag is still a Work in Progress...

:-)

Peter

--
"INX Is Not X" Live CD based on Ubuntu 8.04 : http://inx.maincontent.net