[Inx] Usb persist install

Peter Garrett inx-one at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jul 29 02:06:46 PDT 2009

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 23:08:17 -0400
Karl Harris <karlh626 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ran through the install without any problems.  I saved a few test files to
> check for on my next boot.

Thanks for the test and report!

> I did have one question.   On the grub menu the first two don't mention
> persist.  Eventually it might be nice to have the default option be
> persistent.

I think it's just a question of order and labelling in the Grub screen.
My only concern is whether people will know what "persistent" does - but
if and when I add inxusb to INX (likely), I will put in some
information so that the menu at least roughly explains it
before people run the script to create a bootable INX USB.

Peter

--
"INX Is Not X" Live CD based on Ubuntu 8.04 : http://inx.maincontent.net