[Inx] Usb persist install

Paul O'Malley - gnu's not unix - ompaul at eircom.net
Tue Jul 28 23:59:12 PDT 2009

Karl Harris wrote:
> Ran through the install without any problems.  I saved a few test files to
> check for on my next boot.
>
> I did have one question.   On the grub menu the first two don't mention
> persist.  Eventually it might be nice to have the default option be
> persistent.

I think that would be a bad idea - people at times use live cds to boot
to so they can fix boxes - better safe than sorry ohh you plugged in the
key to add data to it and then you booted and the phone rang and you
walked to the phone and came back and had a new system .....

opinion - everyone has one - on the other hand economists may have three