[Inx] ISO and install options - opinions?

reine dedeurwaerder reined at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 15:45:28 PDT 2009

10 more megs!, oh my Dog!, I'm gona run out of space! ;) . For the
"Netinxstaller", I presume those who grocks that don't need to learn
Bash anymore, but the "Inxstaller": Yes Yes Yes!, and in the Menus:
Hooray!. I've  installed "INX" on a usb key with "Unetbootin", a
breeze!. The ONLY little thing annoying is finding the config
(keyboard:fr), but not a real problem. Anyway, big thanks for this
great idee (INX!) cause you learn a little bit Bash, here and there,
you will learn more, one day, when you have more time, and then: INX!,
you start it, and...you don't stop until you learn in one hour what
you didn't in (years?), don't be shy, it's A GREAT idee!, in a way, it
is what I was inconsciensly waiting for years. Keep on trucking, and
keep the excellent work going. BTW: could you add Blender, OpenOffice
(the works!), KDE4, Evolution and maybe Emacs?. Ha Ha, only joking!.
Reine and her dog Poutou.