[Inx] Learning Tool or Complete Distro? Was: Qingy: GUI login

David Kuntadi d.kuntadi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 03:35:39 PST 2008

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 6:25 PM, Paul O'Malley - gnu's not unix -
<ompaul at eircom.net> wrote:

>> Never I try to claim any expertise and never I try to complain of
>> anything. It is just give some thought/idea for developers and experts
>> like yourself and Peter about what I, as a user, feel.
>
> join the irc channel and have a chat - I'll be back in a couple of hours

I do not know how to use IRC.....  What a shame!!!. I promise to learn
how to use it in near future....
By the way, tonight is my third wedding anniversary... ( it is 6.33 pm
here) and my wife already start complaining why I keep starring at
computer.

Well, talk to you again next time.

Regards,
David