[Inx] New to INX, willing to help

Janne Jokitalo astraljava at kapsi.fi
Mon Nov 10 09:18:47 PST 2008

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 10:18:36AM +1100, Peter Garrett wrote:
> On Sun, 2 Nov 2008 22:57:09 -0700
> Lextori <lextori at gmail.com> wrote:
> > 1. a simple to use IM client, finch comes close and is available through the
> > ubuntu repo's but is difficult enough to configure that it may not meet
> > INX's needs.
>
> It's also rather large, because of its dependencies.
<snip>
>  A few team members are looking at
> 'bitlbee' as a possibility...

Take a look at `apt-cache show centerim`.

Anyhoo, probably no one missed me, but in case you noticed my absence, I'm
_really_ busy with work and building the house, so please accept my humble
apologies for bailing out indefinitely from any commitments I have pledged to
do. Things are quite crazy right now, but I'll be sticking my head in as soon as
they settle down again.

--
Jaska