[Inx] Hello old friends

D.J.J. Ring, Jr. n1ea at arrl.net
Thu Feb 8 08:57:07 PST 2018

Antergos is true Arch Linux, it just has an automatic installer in it.  All
the programs come from the same Arch repositories and are done with the
"arch methodology".

Arch wants everyone to edit the config files - which is excellent but after
you do it a few times is needless time spent in my opinion.

I don't have to configure locales all the time but I am glad I did it a few
times installing Arch.

Now if I have to reinstall, I reinstall Antergos which is a much faster
process as the installer automates the routine stuff.

Anterogs will install a CLI installation, from that you can simply add INX
files.

Best to all,

David