[Inx] Hello old friends

Dennis Gutowski dennygoot at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 03:48:42 PST 2018

Hello all, my name is Dennis. I have sent a few messages years ago through
this mailing list.

I was wondering if there is possibly a revamp in the works for inx, and if
not, what would it take to update inx to ubuntu 16.04 or better yet 18.04,
which is to be released in only a few months.

-Denny

--
Denny's Computers <http://dpccom.blogspot.com/> - It is our goal to serve
Wausau & Merrill Wisconsin as a "not profit seeking" computer organization