[Inx] replace CapsLock with Escape?

Ludo Beckers lazylew at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 01:28:26 PDT 2014

A year later... (that's because I've been without a spare machine for all
this time)
I'm installing INX1.7 once again, but today no mirror seems to work, even
ones that say "archive".

I guess it's because it was based on Ubuntu 8 and that is not supported
anymore?
Does this also mean there's no INX available anymore to install permanently?

PS Thanks Karl, I was finally going to use the info you sent :-)

Ludo
www.potingue.be

Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 21:10:41 +1000