[Inx] INX is a good idea.

D.J.J. Ring, Jr. n1ea at arrl.net
Sun Dec 9 22:31:35 PST 2012

Even more:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Ian Rowan" <imrowan at gmail.com>
Date: Dec 8, 2012 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: INX is a good idea.
To: "D.J.J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea at arrl.net>
Cc: "Peter Garrett" <inx-one at optusnet.com.au>

DJ,

I remember framebuffer needing to be unblacklisted, but this may or may not
be related: I'm running into various seeming subtle conflicts when I try to
install these older packages on a new system like Debian Wheezy or Ubuntu
Server Quantal. I went so far as to start installing packages manually one-
or a-few-at-a-time from the selections list, but eventually ran into a wall
of circular dependency hell that only grew more tangled the deeper I dug
(what the hell do you mean, libc6:i386 and libc6-i386 aren't the same?!?).
Any more information on how you made your ISO would be greatly appreciated.

-i