[Inx] inx-lucid-alpha-2

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 11:11:18 PDT 2010

I guess it doesn't have anything to do with the EFI folder, Arch boots from
the CD just fine, and so did INX 1.1 neither has EFI folder. :-(

What I do know is that the new INX will not even be recognised to boot,
forget getting to set kernel boot params like vga=ask....

downloaded image twice,
burned 3 cd's

same story on my macbook with all of them (must have been me), so I
downloaded Arch, burned a disk and it booted right away... lame...

--
Dennis Groves