[Inx] Report on inx-lucid-alpha-2

Peter Garrett inx-one at optusnet.com.au
Sat Jun 26 10:36:42 PDT 2010

On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 10:26:13 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
marshagilliland at earthlink.net wrote:

> I used the inxusb script and it seemed to work just fine for me.

OK, thanks :)

> When elinks is started it throws up 4 errors from the elinks.conf file:
> lines:  419, 610, 1115 and 1121

Yes, apparently some of the old options are no longer needed or
something. I saw this too. Mostly cosmetic, I think, but I will look
into it.

> If someone could guide me as to how to capture the error output of CDMP startup, I would be glad to post that as well. When playing a CD, every time I attempt to use keyboard makes CD playback interrupt.

Hmm, odd - do you mean if you change virtual terminals away from the
one running cdmp any keyboard activity interrupts play? I assume that
when cdmp is in the foreground the keyboard presses as shown in the
interface work normally? Please elucidate!

If you run cdmp from a prompt, on exit it will give you the path to its
error file, but I doubt that in this case that will tell you much about
what is happening...

Thanks for the report.

When replying to a digest, can you change the subject line to say what
the post is about, please? Makes it easier for people to see what the
thread is about. I changed it anyway, so no big deal, just a
suggestion :)

Peter