[Inx] Is linm included?

don williams williamsdonwalla at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 10:15:23 PDT 2010

Hi Peter,

I only looked at linm once or twice, but never tried it.  It looked ugly and
there didn't seem any point using it because midnight commander is such a
great file manager, and way more popular.

Something like clex is tiny, fast and different, although it is limited in
some functions.

Thanks for looking into my unmounting problem with casper-rw.  If it's just
happening to me, then maybe it's not worth your while putting a lot of
effort into figuring it out.

Don