[Inx] Update - Why INX activity has slowed

Peter Garrett inx-one at optusnet.com.au
Sun Sep 27 06:12:00 PDT 2009

Hello all,

Some of you will know that I have to relocate. The last month or so has
been a bit of a saga, but I won't bore you with that.

The Big Move happens tomorrow - I hope to be back to something
approaching normal by mid week or end of week, where "normal" means not
living out of boxes and chasing bureaucrats or real estate agents ;-)

The #inx IRC channel bot ("inxblot") will be off line until my new
connection is established at the place I am going. I don't know if the
new connection will be better or worse than my current one, but I'm
hopeful that uploading INX code and iso files etc. will still be
practical.

More news as soon as the ordeal is over ;-)

Peter

--
"INX Is Not X" Live CD based on Ubuntu 8.04 : http://inx.maincontent.net