[Inx] State of INX - brief report ...

Dara Adib daradib at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 14:43:21 PST 2009

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 2:21 AM, Peter Garrett <inx-one at optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> I am also hoping that list members will chip in with some replies
> commenting on this. The list has been almost silent, which is a pity,
> since new ideas and/or help with problems can be aired and answered
> here. Don't be shy!

Not hearing anything in 3 days, so ... well then here's a hello from
an INX fan who's listening -- your voice is heard. Unfortunately I
don't have the technical ability to hack INX, but I would if I could.
Now that I broke the barrier of a reply to inx-one, hopefully others
will follow.

Cheers,
Dara