[Inx] INX 1.1 Torrent

Peter Garrett inx-one at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jan 26 12:57:39 PST 2009

Hi,

The INX 1.1 torrent is up and running - please join in now, and then
help to seed. This has only been announced on IRC and here so far, as we
need to get the swarm going. The more seeds we can get at this point
the better.

Currently we have 4 seeds. The main seed on the tracker is "uncapped"
so there should be some bandwidth there - it will be throttled back
when we have a few more seeds, so grab it now and wait patiently. I
don't expect a big rush this time, and first I need to fix download
links on the main site, and wait for the Swiss server to synchronise.

Note that 1.1 is actually 1.04 'unstable', with added updates including
new kernel and security/bug fixes from the repositories. Also newer
ceni wireless/networking (thanks, David Symons!). You won't see any
dramatic changes in the scripts/menus from the 1.04 version, but this
brings us into sync with Ubuntu 8.04.2 (the new Ubuntu point release).

Peter

--
"INX Is Not X" Live CD based on Ubuntu 8.04 : http://inx.maincontent.net