[Inx] iso>cd will not boot

jeff frcc at frontierbroadband.com
Sat Dec 26 05:41:21 PST 2009

Learn something every day or your suppossed to! Yes md5sum does verify
checksum matches iso on download from download site. cd does have
inx-1.1 files casper (3 items totaling 190.3 meg) and isolinux with (24
items totaling 186.4 meg) both location /media/cdrom1 volume inx-1.1
type folder inode/directory ??? but no booting!
thanks again in advance