[Inx] installation OK inx-unstable-1.15

tom lightbody swan36doe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 19:40:36 PST 2009

> radio scripts

OK, thanks for the reply. Using the suggested inx-unstable-1.15
installed on my HD, the command "random" followed by "bluegrass" to
Shoutcast gives me an URL I can use, for example:

"mplayer http://204.93.133.219:80"

this works on any net-connected machine with mplayer installed.

this is very impressive work you've done.  I'm trying to whittle my
installation down to 0.5 GB for use as a small "hack-me" installation
on (ahem) windows machines. So far by ridding myself of the gimp, and
hated vim--down to 0.671.

"ath5k" is a useful wireless module: would you consider adding it to
the stock distribution?  Atheros a/b/g cards.

tom