[Inx] [inx-translation] about the folder *starter*

Peter Garrett inx-one at optusnet.com.au
Sun Aug 30 02:16:04 PDT 2009

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 14:02:38 +0200
Vincent <the.addikt1ve at gmail.com> wrote:

> Since we are going to rewrite your code, it wouldn't be interesting to
> update our files from yours. There would be conflits each time we merge :)
>
> But I may have misunderstood your idea...?

Sorry Vincent - not ignoring you, but I have Real World (tm) issues to
deal with at the moment, and haven't had time to think about this yet :)

For the moment, just do what you are doing already - we can sort out
how we merge later. I was concerned that if I made changes in 'trunk'
they would not go into your translation branch...

To be discussed...

Peter
--
"INX Is Not X" Live CD based on Ubuntu 8.04 : http://inx.maincontent.net