[Inx] [inx-translation] about the folder *starter*

Peter Garrett inx-one at optusnet.com.au
Fri Aug 28 04:10:49 PDT 2009

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 11:46:49 +0200
piero <piero at linuxquimper.org> wrote:

> Are you sure that we are working on the most recent files ? A quick
> looking of *heading*, comparing with a Virtualbox of 1.15 looks really
> different (0 = *First Things First* and not *Why INX ?*, there are no
> 10 and 11, etc.).

Umm - "Why INX" is the 'zero' option on the main inx menu
(/usr/local/lib/inx/menu)

The zero in "headings" is used by /usr/lib/inx/reader ...

The main menu items only go up to 9 (ten items including zero) and are
not the same as the help headings in "Starter"

> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~inx-devel/inx/scriptsandfunctions/annotate/head%3A/share/doc/inx/starter/headings

I see 11 headings...

> I hope we didn't misunderstand.

Just checked my 1.15 and it looks exactly as I expected, so maybe there
is a misunderstanding :)

Peter

--
"INX Is Not X" Live CD based on Ubuntu 8.04 : http://inx.maincontent.net