[Inx] [inx-translation] about the folder *starter*

Peter Garrett inx-one at optusnet.com.au
Fri Aug 28 04:43:38 PDT 2009

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 13:36:23 +0200
piero <piero at linuxquimper.org> wrote:

> okay, I wasn't looking the good file, sorry ! (reader / menu). And
> /usr/lib/inx/ is terra incognita for me <:-)

You guys have removed most of the files from scriptsandfunctions / trunk
from your branch - this probably is not a good idea.

I think you should merge from trunk each time before making changes to
your branch - if there are no changes bzr will tell you so - later on
when we merge translations there could be major confusion and conflicts
otherwise...

We need to be working on the same code base all the time.

Peter
--
"INX Is Not X" Live CD based on Ubuntu 8.04 : http://inx.maincontent.net