[Inx] [inx-translation] about the folder *starter*

piero piero at linuxquimper.org
Fri Aug 28 04:36:23 PDT 2009

2009/8/28 Peter Garrett <inx-one at optusnet.com.au>:
> On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 11:46:49 +0200
> piero <piero at linuxquimper.org> wrote:
>
>> Are you sure that we are working on the most recent files ? A quick
>> looking of *heading*, comparing with a Virtualbox of 1.15 looks really
>> different (0 = *First Things First* and not *Why INX ?*, there are no
>> 10 and 11, etc.).
>
> Umm - "Why INX" is the 'zero' option on the main inx menu
> (/usr/local/lib/inx/menu)
>
> The zero in "headings" is used by /usr/lib/inx/reader ...

okay, I wasn't looking the good file, sorry ! (reader / menu). And
/usr/lib/inx/ is terra incognita for me <:-)

> Just checked my 1.15 and it looks exactly as I expected, so maybe there
> is a misunderstanding :)

Indeed Even if I can't check (I'm not use to lock script yet), but
it's look like you understand my misunderstanding !

Thanks for your quick request Peter

see you later (or good night EST +8)

piero