[Inx] Welcome aboard, the-addikt1ve and piero-fr

piero piero at linuxquimper.org
Tue Aug 25 14:31:19 PDT 2009

2009/8/25 Peter Garrett <inx-one at optusnet.com.au>:
> Hello,
>
> Added the French translators to the INX LP team :)
> https://launchpad.net/~inx-devel
>
> You guys might want to subscribe to the inx-devel mailing list...
> And add yourselves to the map!
>
> Nice to see activity already on your gettext/translation branch!
>
> Peter

Hello dear INX Is Not X Team (whaow ! devel... hehe) and Peter

Happy to work on Inx, this funny and interesting distib ! I hope my
initiation to getttext & translation software would be useful. I'm the
beginner of the team - thats why discovering simple bash stimulate me.
Today the first moments with bzr where quite hard. But it on, now.
Obviously it's a long work. With some organization, continuity (and
more people maybe :-) it's look possible.

You might now that I'm not fluent in English, so please everybody, be
comprehensive.

Best regards

piero at linuxquimper.org