[Inx] What about a French translation?

Vincent the.addikt1ve at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 08:28:33 PDT 2009

I'm not going to maintain a french release of INX: we want to be the
mainteners of translation files, not of software.
Translating hard-coded english output is a pure waste of time.
I'd understand your decision if you don't consider rewriting INX using
gettext, but then there won't be any translation (IMHO).

--
AddiKT1ve <http://www.doneed.net>