[Inx] inx-rc3 ISO now on the server

Peter Garrett inx-one at optusnet.com.au
Wed Sep 17 14:32:55 PDT 2008

Hello,

Just a quick announce for list members only so far (and IRC lurkers).

The new inx-rc3.iso is in the /devel/devel-updates dir for the moment
until I organise a few things...

http://inx.maincontent.net/devel/devel-updates/

*************
What's new:
*************

Mainly bug fixes that you probably won't notice ;)
Also:

* Added the "Ceni" configuration tool by popular demand.
  You can probably now configure your wireless connection.
  See item " 9: "  in the Net & Web menu.

* elinks-lite replaced by the "full" elinks. Elinks is now "mousable"
  (except in GNU Screen) So we have *two* rodent-aware browsers now ;)

* Various bug fixes to the cdmp CD player. Nothing you  would be likely
  to notice - mainly changes to stop problems with cleanup and multiple
  instances etc.

The CD has grown to 189 MB. We are now in feature freeze! Bloat is
setting in!

I won't move or announce this ISO until I hear some feedback - I think
most of the bugs are squashed, but every time I re-build I seem to find
something I've forgotten, so, you know the quote about "many eyes"...

Peter

--
"INX Is Not X" Live CD based on Ubuntu 8.04 : http://inx.maincontent.net