[Inx] INX and Free Software

Peter Garrett inx-one at optusnet.com.au
Wed Oct 8 07:29:28 PDT 2008

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 22:16:35 +0800
"Koh Choon Lin" <free2sg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just wondering, is INX aiming to be a 100% free software distro?

Not specifically in the FSF sense, but the packages are from Ubuntu, and
are mostly "free as in freedom".

We haven't audited the licenses, but as far as I know INX is pretty
"free", and I, at least, am in sympathy with the aims of the FSF, though
I am not a "hard-core" Free Software person.

If you find anything in INX that is not "Free" please let us know, and
we will examine whether a Free substitute can be found, and include it.

Peter

--
"INX Is Not X" Live CD based on Ubuntu 8.04 : http://inx.maincontent.net