[Inx] Feedback on latest upload ISO? ( May 17)

David Symons david.symons at liberatedcomputing.net
Sat May 24 17:51:48 PDT 2008

Hi Peter,

On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 11:06 AM, Peter Garrett <inx-one at optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> Has anyone tested the booted ISO, ( current hardy-inx.iso from
> the /devel directory on the servers) as in my message to the lists last
> week?
>
> Any information, positive or negative, would be helpful...

It works fine under VMWare here.  I went through menus 0, 1, 3, 4 and
bits of 6 and 9 (including a nice game of Freecell ;-) ).

> In particular, is the hard drive access menu an improvement?

I hadn't used the old one much but I like what's there now.

> Has anyone found bugs, or aspects that need attention?

Nothing major.  I've pushed some very minor changes to my branch for
you to have a look at.

Cheers, Dave.
--
David Symons