[Inx] Launchpad Mailing List

Peter Garrett inx-one at optusnet.com.au
Mon May 12 15:20:46 PDT 2008

We seem to have a mailing list now on Launchpad.

I'm inclined to continue using this existing one, at least for the
moment. It may be that down the track it will be useful to have a
separate -devel list, so the LP list might become relevant, although I
imagine that such a list could be set up anyway, independently of LP.

Please send your opinions about the Launchpad list to this list.
( inx at lists.inx.maincontent.net )

I somehow doubt that we currently need or want people mailing to a
separate list - but the existence of the LP list might be useful if
people stumble across it and don't know about this one. We can
re-direct them to join this list, perhaps.

Thoughts, please?

--
Peter Garrett <inx-one at optusnet.com.au>