[Inx] Opinions regarding release, and some updates on what is happening

Peter Garrett inx-one at optusnet.com.au
Thu May 8 03:09:30 PDT 2008

On Thu, 08 May 2008 15:05:08 +1000
Andre Mangan <andrem at internode.on.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 2008-05-08 at 10:11 +1000, Peter Garrett wrote:

[snips]
> >   suggestion from inx-one: ;-)
> >
> >  "INX 10 - Second in a trilogy of 11"
>
> Only for cognoscente.
>

> >   Possible combination:
> >   "INX 10 : The Console Revisited - Second in a trilogy of 11"
>
> The best of both worlds - descriptive with a hint of mystique.

Hmm. I think perhaps Karl is right - the binary joke is a bit on the
geeky side...

[snips]

> > * "When It's Ready (tm)" , should INX be announced on distrowatch? Or
> >   would  that be to have delusions of grandeur?
>
> Not grandiose at all - go for it.  What about the Ubuntu Forum and Full
> Circle e-magazine to name but two other avenues.

Other subscribers comments on these suggestions by Andre?

[snip]
> > * Something else that I've forgotten for the moment, but will no doubt
> >   remember briefly in the middle of the night, before forgetting it
> >   again.
>
> Ah, Kraft syndrome - in one so young too ;)

I was going to send a witty rejoinder to this, but... umm...
I can't seem to recall what it was.

--
Peter Garrett <inx-one at optusnet.com.au>