[Inx] Opinions regarding release, and some updates on what is happening
inx-one at optusnet.com.au
Wed May 7 17:11:28 PDT 2008
It would be good to hear from people what they think about the
* name for next INX : suggestion from ompaul was
"INX 2 : The Console Revisited"
suggestion from inx-one: ;-)
"INX 10 - Second in a trilogy of 11"
"INX 10 : The Console Revisited - Second in a trilogy of 11"
* Burning question: should the default colour scheme be changed from
"green and gold" to "boring blue" or maybe "revolting red and yellow"
or <insert your ideas here> ?
* Is the new structure working for you ? I have moved all the functions
to /usr/local/lib/inx ( As of today's uploaded hardy-inx.iso ). All
the scripts in /usr/local/bin are now executables . Most of them
simply call/source /usr/local/lib/main-inx , from whence they branch
to the relevant other function(s).
* "When It's Ready (tm)" , should INX be announced on distrowatch? Or
would that be to have delusions of grandeur?
* Bug reports either to #inx on Freenode or to this list would be
helpful. This list is a better idea, since that way subscribers will
be more likely to see, and maybe help.
* Something else that I've forgotten for the moment, but will no doubt
remember briefly in the middle of the night, before forgetting it
Peter Garrett <inx-one at optusnet.com.au>
More information about the Inx