[Inx] LP_List

Andre Mangan andrem at internode.on.net
Mon May 12 15:45:27 PDT 2008

Hello folks,

The Launchpad list seems like a good idea to me because I am often there
anyway and it is one less password that I have to remember.

If the motive for creating this was to gain greater exposure, this is
easier to achieve on Launchpad since it gets a lot of visitors.

What I looked for but did not see was an INX subheading listed.  Perhaps
I missed it or it is still to come.

Another advantage is that when answering questions, any referral to
using a command line tutor would then be "in-house".

Cheers,
Andre