[Inx] RC-1 Bugs
inx-one at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jul 16 04:15:45 PDT 2008
So far I know of the following (some are cosmetic, some are unimportant)
* My "new" method for making the abc radio streams "fail over" from
mms:// to rtsp:// ro mp3 "Doesn't Work (tm)"
-fixing this with a syntax like
(mplayer exits "0" even if it can't play the stream - why is mysterious)
* I need an option for people to try xlinks2/links2 -g with directfb
from a command prompt
-fixing with an addition or two to the "f-net" functions and so
* Forgot to add the "m" option for the radio player to the "Help"
- easily fixed
* Forgot to change the CDMP terminal size to 80x17 (which still kind of
works in GNU Screen with a split screen)
-not very important
* The clock still changes colour on some screens
-won't fix, purely cosmetic
These will be mostly corrected in RC-2 . There won't be an RC-3 :)
Now, if I found these, there are probably a hundred others that team
members could find...
Peter Garrett <inx-one at optusnet.com.au>
More information about the Inx