[Inx] RC-1 Bugs

Peter Garrett inx-one at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jul 16 04:15:45 PDT 2008

So far I know of the following (some are cosmetic, some are unimportant)

* My "new" method for making the abc radio streams "fail over" from
mms:// to rtsp:// ro mp3 "Doesn't Work (tm)"

	-fixing this with a syntax like
"mplayer {firstoption,secondoption,thirdoption}"

(mplayer exits "0" even if it can't play the stream - why is mysterious)

* I need an option for people to try xlinks2/links2 -g with directfb
from a command prompt

	-fixing with an addition or two to the "f-net" functions and so
	on.

* Forgot to add the "m" option for the radio player to the "Help"
	- easily fixed

* Forgot to change the CDMP terminal size to 80x17 (which still kind of
works in GNU Screen with a split screen)
	-not very important

* The clock still changes colour on some screens
	-won't fix, purely cosmetic

These will be mostly corrected in RC-2 . There won't be an RC-3 :)

Now, if I found these, there are probably a hundred others that team
members could find...

</heavy hint>

*grin*

--