[Inx] Bleeding-edge latest iso! Grab it now!

Andre Mangan andrem at internode.on.net
Wed Dec 17 22:40:19 PST 2008

Dear All,

For fear of retribution from the "evil-sounding" cron ... is that a
contraction of cro-magnon ... and the threat of cattle-prods in
retaliation for non-compliance, I have succumbed and downloaded inx 1.04
and burnt it to disc.

Would anyone like a label for it?

Because of the season of the year and its inherent silliness as well as
the usual daily chores that are imposed on the man on the land as well
as those in urban areas I promise to test when I get a moment's peace to
do so.

Peace and good wishes to you all.

Andre